Admission Notice for ITIs/ BTC/ Center of Excellence Session 2009-10 - DTTE

12 July 2009

Government of NCT of Delhi
Department of Training & Technical Education
Muni Maya Ram Marg, Near T.V. Tower, Pitampura, Delhi-110088

Admission Notice for ITIs/ BTC/ Center of Excellence- Session 2009-10

Applications are invited for admissions in various Engineering & Non Engineering trades/ courses and Center of Excellence Scheme in the following Institute of Delhi/ New Delhi for academic sessions 2009-10

  • I.T.I. Pusa (Including a Center of Excellence in Automobile Sector)
  • I.T.I. AKS, NIzamuddin (Including a center of Excellence in Production & Manufacturing Sector)
  • I.T.I. Dheer Pur (Including a Center of Excellence in Electrical Sector)
  • I.T.I. Khichripur (Including a Center of Excellence in Electrical Sector)
  • I.T.I. Jail Road, Tilak Nagar (Including a Center of Excellence in Information Technology Sector)
  • I.T.I. Shahdra
  • I.T.I. Narela
  • I.T.I. Malviya Nagar
  • I.T.I. Nand Nagri
  • I.T.I. Jahangir Puri
  • I.T.I. Tilak Nagar (W)
  • I.T.I. Siri Fort (w)
  • I.T.I. Pusa
  • I.T.I. Jaffar Pur
  • I.T.I. Vivek Vihar (w)
  • I.T.I. Mori Gate (w)
  • Extension Center of I.T.I. Jail Road, Hastsal (w)

The Prospectus along with application form giving full details of the courses/ trades in each institute, their duration, eligibility qualification and documents to be attached with the application form can be obtained from any Institute against cash payment of Rs. 50/- admission form without prospectus for Rs. 20/- (including registration fee of Rs. 50/-) from 01.07.2009 to 23.07.2009 (10.00 am to 4.00 pm) on all working days

For more details, please visit website: http://tte.delhigovt.nic.in

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: During Publishing of Admission Notification extra care has been taken but if there is any error found, There is no responsibility of the Site Owner